Luminaries Join EnterpriseHPC Advisory Board & Establish Driving Themes for 2016 Summit
News Release: Tabor Communications
SAN DIEGO, CA – September 15, 2015 – The EnterpriseHPC’16 summit, the market-leading live hosted summit dedicated to exploring the emergence of advanced scale computing in commercial settings, today announced the formation of an advisory board for its 2016 summit program aimed at arming senior technology business executives in cross-vertical corporate organizations with core knowledge on advanced scale and high performance computing for competitive advantages.
EnterpriseHPC’16, scheduled for March 20-22, 2016 at the Paradise Point Resort in San Diego, California, will once again host executives in commercial organizations who are exploring the benefits and associated challenges of scaling their enterprise computing to meet new production opportunities available in the converging HPC, Big Data, and Cloud paradigms.
The program caters towards fostering community and discussion, including educational keynote tracks with open dialogue segues, boardroom style case study sessions with cross-vertical peer groups, and one-on-one solutions briefings with leading suppliers. Executives leave armed with information and ideas on how to further their strategy and best maximize their returns for their own corporate advanced IT investments.
The EnterpriseHPC’16 Advisory Board Members Include:
- Ari Berman, Ph.D., General Manager, Principal Investigator, The BioTeam, Inc.
- Don Burr, Director, Solution Delivery, AIG
- Jack Collins, Director, Advanced Biomedical Computing Center, National Cancer Institute (NCI) at Frederick, National Institutes of Health
- Earl Joseph, Program Vice President, High-Performance Computing, IDC
- Arno Kolster, Sr. Database Architect, Advanced Technologies Group, PayPal
- Larry Patterson, IT Business Strategist Programs, Engineering & Test, Gulfstream Aerospace
- Ryan Quick, Principal Architect, Advanced Technologies at PayPal
- Jamal Uddin, Ph.D., Sr. HPC Administrator, Dana Holding Corporation
Co-chaired by EnterpriseTech Managing Editor, Alison Diana, and HPCwire Managing Editor and Editorial Director for Tabor Communications, John Russell, the EnterpriseHPC’16 summit program will explore the trends and challenges of advanced scale and high performance computing being integrated into the data rich commercial environment. The Advisory Board has since established, “Integrating Advanced Scale Computing and Enterprise IT — Creating a Converged Infrastructure for HPC, Big Data, and Cloud” as the official theme for this the 2016 summit.
To elaborate and expand on this theme, the following subtopics have also been determined.
EnterpriseHPC’16 Conference Sub-Themes Include:
- Wringing the Most Value from Your Advanced Scale Computing Infrastructure
- Advanced Scale ROI
- Getting Economies of Scale in a Converged Infrastructure
- Deployment Techniques to Grow Your Advanced Scale Environment on a Budget
- When Worlds Collide: The Intersection of Big Data and HPC
- Security in an Integrated World
“EnterpriseHPC has set itself apart as the premiere summit for decision makers working at the intersection of industry and high-end computing,” said Russell. “Now, with this tremendous ensemble of thought leaders in HPC heading up the EnterpriseHPC’16 Advisory Board, we look forward to continuing the tradition of generating a dynamic conversation with industry leaders, learning more about the unique needs of each industry, and maximizing the benefits of HPC in the private sector.”
The summit is fully paid for qualified attendees (including flight, hotel, meals and summit badge).
The conference is hosted by EnterpriseTech and HPCwire through a partnership between Tabor Communications and nGage Events, the leader in host-based, invitation-only business events.
For more information, or to request an invitation to the EnterpriseHPC’16 Summit, please visit:www.enterpriseHPC.com.